Bill Stumpf has been providing website design and maintenance services for many happy clients since 2010. He holds an Associate’s Degree in Web Graphics Design and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
All websites include Content Management Systems for ease of maintenance and updates, which can be done by the client as desired. Blog postings are also included to provide the ability to post recent news or events on a regular basis.
The designs are Fully Responsive, meaning that they dynamically optimize presentation for various display sizes; smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Graphics Design for custom logos, feature boxes, buttons and other images
- Website Maintenance Services including regular backups, security and integrity checks
- Hosting and Domain Registration Services
- Website Redesign Specials
- Secure Online Form Hosting
- WordPress Content Management
- Search Engine Optimization – Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Social Networking Support – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and RSS Feeds
- Mobile Device Friendly
- Online Bill Pay
- Regular Backups