The variety of building permits licensed during January 2022 stood at 535. The full value of these permits achieved €165.5 million and the full place 158. thousand square meters. These creating permits supply for the building of 640 dwelling models.
In comparison to January 2021, the selection of setting up permits issued rose by 8.3%, their full price rose by 3.4% and their overall space by 10.1%.
On the other hand, the variety of permits issued for new homes (dwellings) fell -8.8%.
The 534 permits were being authorised for the following:
- Household properties – 361 (a tumble of 3.5% from the 374 issued in January 2021)
- Non-household properties – 83 (an increase of 27.7% from the 65 issued in January 2021)
- Civil engineering tasks – 35 (an maximize of 52.2% from the 23 issued in January 2021)
- Division of plots of land – 46 (an raise of 58.6% from the 29 issued in January 2021)
- Street development – 10 (an enhance of 233.3% from the 3 issued in January 2021)
Making permits for new houses
The 631 residential permits supplied for the building of 640 new properties (dwellings). These comprised 243 solitary residences, an enhance 18.% when compared to the 206 authorised in January 2021, and 397 several housing units like residences, semis, townhouses and other household complexes a fall of 20.% when compared to the 496 authorised in January 2021.
Of those people 640 new homes, 222 are destined for Limassol, 216 for Nicosia, 112 for Paphos, 70 for Larnaca and 20 for Famagusta.
Making Permits Issued for the Development of New Houses
(Selection of Dwelling Units)
|Month||2021 (Dwellings)||2022 (Dwellings)||Enhance/Reduce||%age Modify|
In accordance to the Cyprus Statistical Provider “Building permits represent a top indicator of future exercise in the building sector.”
Even further studying
Press release – Building Permits: January 2022